MonsterGaming
As a guest you are limited to the functions available at our forums, please register and login in to take full advantage.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raising a concern related to animals in plotworld.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yoyo388

Minecraft : yoyo388

PostSubject: Re: Raising a concern related to animals in plotworld.   2013-05-03, 19:37

I only got three chickens two cows two mushrooms one pig one sheep I don,t see the problem with my animal possession
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSRCK

Minecraft : 1silvershot1

PostSubject: Re: Raising a concern related to animals in plotworld.   2013-05-03, 19:42

TehRoyalShitHead wrote:
SSRCK wrote:
snip
He's not saying all plots are claimed or all people have animals, he's saying that if we go on like this it will only get worse.

Also (epic math-machine Royal coming in), 40 chickens laying eggs every 20 minutes = 120 eggs an hour.
Multiplying that by the amount of plots taken (I think it's a little bit less than a quarter of plotworld) which is 7182.5, 120 x 7182.5 = 861900 eggs each hour!

Ofcourse this can only happen if everyone has 40 chickens on their plot but it gives a nice summary of the amount of entities there can be in such a little time.

I think we should either limit the amount of animals on a plot to 10 or just simply removing the addition of having animals in plotworld entirely.
We've had animal problems in plotworld for as long as plotworld exists.. I want it to be solved once and for all.

Junk cleaner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Raising a concern related to animals in plotworld.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterGaming :: Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: