MonsterGaming
As a guest you are limited to the functions available at our forums, please register and login in to take full advantage.





 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pro_Troller
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Pro_Troller1337
Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 18
Location : Moon, Minecraft District 1337.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-19, 12:02

GUWNxSlick wrote:
will the plot world be reset? please tell me they wont!!!












Evil clap troll ugly YUNO ffffffuuuuu lolguy
Congratulations, your stupidness in my image of you has tremendously increased.

___________________
World's best Advertisement.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:01

mcay23 wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
will the plot world be reset? please tell me they wont!!!












Evil clap troll ugly YUNO ffffffuuuuu lolguy
Did you read what troller just said, or did you purposely ask that to make him puke?
yes pro_troller is no troller im the troller!!! muhahahahahaha lolguy troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:03

Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
will theking plot world be reset? please tell me they wont!!!












Evil clap troll ugly YUNO ffffffuuuuu lolguy
Congratulations, your stupidness in my image of you has tremendously increased.
I dont give a damn!!! im number 1 your number 0 im the king of the castle king of the castle!!
lolguy troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pro_Troller
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Pro_Troller1337
Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 18
Location : Moon, Minecraft District 1337.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:22

GUWNxSlick wrote:
Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
will theking plot world be reset? please tell me they wont!!!












Evil clap troll ugly YUNO ffffffuuuuu lolguy
Congratulations, your stupidness in my image of you has tremendously increased.
I dont give a damn!!! im number 1 your number 0 im the king of the castle king of the castle!!
lolguy troll
You can't even spell properly and you claim yourself number one.
If I'm number zero, I win number one. Get it? Learn some math.

And stop going Off Topic

___________________
World's best Advertisement.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:28

just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pro_Troller
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Pro_Troller1337
Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 18
Location : Moon, Minecraft District 1337.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:30

GUWNxSlick wrote:
just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Does it look like I'm dumb enough to cry infront of an idiot? No offence, but grow up.

___________________
World's best Advertisement.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 01:32

Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Does it look like I'm dumb enough to cry infront of an idiot? No offence, but grow up.
i don't under stand y u r calling me a kid and telling me to grow up that makes me laugh because im not the 1 who can't do any thing right and im turning 16 on march 1 so get off my case u think u r the best because u mod u aight nothing where im from boy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxn
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Toxidious
Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Creeper Manor

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 02:39

CoReRoded wrote:
Toxxn wrote:

Is the PVP world built upon different area of elements?
I.e. Sky, Fire/lava, wood, earth, water, etc

Nope, it isn't. It's mostly a corrupted realm full of lava.


Interesting.
I will have to check it out when MG is up.

___________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pro_Troller
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Pro_Troller1337
Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 18
Location : Moon, Minecraft District 1337.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 02:57

GUWNxSlick wrote:
Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Does it look like I'm dumb enough to cry infront of an idiot? No offence, but grow up.
i don't under stand y u r calling me a kid and telling me to grow up that makes me laugh because im not the 1 who can't do any thing right and im turning 16 on march 1 so get off my case u think u r the best because u mod u aight nothing where im from boy!
Even you're turning 16, you still act like a 10. Admit it. I know you can't.

Last and final warning: Stop going Off Topic .

___________________
World's best Advertisement.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 04:06

cough cough "turning 16 not acting 10 u r" cough cough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athleteboy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : AthleteBoy
Posts : 667
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 21
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 04:13

GUWNxSlick wrote:
cough cough "turning 16 not acting 10 u r" cough cough

Off Topic

Ok Ok if you really want to continue this conversation, do it else where. It's kinda spam. The MG community doesn't wanna here people coughing. Lets stick to the new map. Thank You

___________________
Call Me, Athlete Smile


Last edited by Athleteboy on 2013-02-20, 04:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/athleteboy/
LisaTheKitten3

avatar

Minecraft : LisaTheKitten3
Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Well well it's a nice house you got there.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 04:14

Please stop all of this fight or else I am asking Core to lock this topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/lisathekitten3/
MaxPayne

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 23
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 06:59

im goanna be the voice of reason here.... GUWN and pro, behave both of u. Pro ur mod, you dont have to argue with him, instead ignore him. Guwn leave mods alone bro.... not goanna end up well for you... question is wich one is goanna be the bigger man and leave it to that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pro_Troller
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Pro_Troller1337
Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 18
Location : Moon, Minecraft District 1337.

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 10:58

MaxPayne wrote:
im goanna be the voice of reason here.... GUWN and pro, behave both of u. Pro ur mod, you dont have to argue with him, instead ignore him. Guwn leave mods alone bro.... not goanna end up well for you... question is wich one is goanna be the bigger man and leave it to that?
Pretty difficult to understand this, but I'll stop though.

___________________
World's best Advertisement.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrmag518
Owner
Owner
avatar

Minecraft : mrmag518
Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 11:22

Pro_Troller wrote:
MaxPayne wrote:
im goanna be the voice of reason here.... GUWN and pro, behave both of u. Pro ur mod, you dont have to argue with him, instead ignore him. Guwn leave mods alone bro.... not goanna end up well for you... question is wich one is goanna be the bigger man and leave it to that?
Pretty difficult to understand this, but I'll stop though.

You don't need to frigin' understand it, what you should have understood long time ago where that the fight were unreasonable and there was no point to participate in it.

And GUWNxSlick, I'm giving you a verbal warning.

___________________

--
You want a big mag menu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monstergaming.hotgoo.net
DarkRemorse

avatar

Minecraft : DarkRemorse
Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-12-17
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 21:08

GUWNxSlick wrote:
Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Does it look like I'm dumb enough to cry infront of an idiot? No offence, but grow up.
i don't under stand y u r calling me a kid and telling me to grow up that makes me laugh because im not the 1 who can't do any thing right and im turning 16 on march 1 so get off my case u think u r the best because u mod u aight nothing where im from boy!
sorry man but you aint from no hood.(all i have to say about this and i know its off topic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrmag518
Owner
Owner
avatar

Minecraft : mrmag518
Posts : 608
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 21
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-20, 22:01

DarkRemorse wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
Pro_Troller wrote:
GUWNxSlick wrote:
just saying u sort of started it posting that ones post so the guy that i am i have to piss some one off just for the hell of it because i can then u start crying and btw im failing math sort of is a C failing idk and i dont give a penny so get off my case bro! lolguy troll
Does it look like I'm dumb enough to cry infront of an idiot? No offence, but grow up.
i don't under stand y u r calling me a kid and telling me to grow up that makes me laugh because im not the 1 who can't do any thing right and im turning 16 on march 1 so get off my case u think u r the best because u mod u aight nothing where im from boy!
sorry man but you aint from no hood.(all i have to say about this and i know its off topic)

Sorry, but I'm giving you too a verbal warning.

Next one to go off topic gets a mute.

___________________

--
You want a big mag menu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monstergaming.hotgoo.net
Athleteboy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : AthleteBoy
Posts : 667
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 21
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-21, 03:21

mrmag518 wrote:
I'm gona add in some of the pvpworld terrain ^^
Enjoy.

Why do I have the feeling i'm going to fall in the lava all the time XD
My favorite is the arena surrounded by the lava. Very Happy
I'm assuming members can't break blocks in the PVP world. Or can they?
Either way great job mag and core Smile

___________________
Call Me, Athlete Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/athleteboy/
Toxxn
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : Toxidious
Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 30
Location : Creeper Manor

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-21, 04:00

mrmag518 wrote:
Pro_Troller wrote:
MaxPayne wrote:
im goanna be the voice of reason here.... GUWN and pro, behave both of u. Pro ur mod, you dont have to argue with him, instead ignore him. Guwn leave mods alone bro.... not goanna end up well for you... question is wich one is goanna be the bigger man and leave it to that?
Pretty difficult to understand this, but I'll stop though.

You don't need to frigin' understand it, what you should have understood long time ago where that the fight were unreasonable and there was no point to participate in it.

And GUWNxSlick, I'm giving you a verbal warning.

This is not the first time GUWNxSlick has received a verbal warning for flaming, both Lisa and I gave him one in the shoutbox which ended in me issuing a ban from the shoubox because he refused to discontinue after the verbal warnings. I have that entire conversation saved all the way to the ban, in case you need to look at it.

___________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GUWNxSlick

avatar

Minecraft : GUWNxSlick
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 20
Location : CHI TOWN!

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-21, 21:58

me and pro were just messing around and Tox u only said it once so stop saying u said it alot and i was just joking u guys just took it so crazy guess i can't have alittle fun and i can i was messing around with pro in the wrong place i can see i went off topic its just a little game and Tox/Lisa im sorry i went all crazy on u lisa just got me mad then u went and got on here side when i was having a nice convo. im sorry for who ever had to be in this (fight) it was mostly all a joke but some people just take it to far when they dont even know the moral of the story so im sorry for my mistake i hope we can all have a fun time playing when mg comes back up!

-GUWNxSlick


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BanditNick

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-23, 01:41

Wait doesn't that mean that were gonna lose our plots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athleteboy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Minecraft : AthleteBoy
Posts : 667
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 21
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-23, 02:56

BanditNick wrote:
Wait doesn't that mean that were gonna lose our plots?

Mag will be making a topic later explaining everything that has to do with the new MG. But as mag said, Plotworld will NEVER reset. Glad to help.

___________________
Call Me, Athlete Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/athleteboy/
BanditNick

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-27, 02:03

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BanditNick

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-27, 02:06

Wait would the buildings in the wilderness be reset though? l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcay23

avatar

Minecraft : mcay23
Posts : 330
Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   2013-02-27, 08:47

BanditNick wrote:
Wait would the buildings in the wilderness be reset though? l
Well there is a new map for the wilderness so of course all the buildings will be gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)   

Back to top Go down
 
Take a glimpse: New Wilderness (Spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterGaming :: Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: