MonsterGaming
As a guest you are limited to the functions available at our forums, please register and login in to take full advantage.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mcay23

Minecraft : mcay23

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-04-29, 08:56

That was a fun contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fathurrahman

Minecraft : Fathurrahman

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-04-29, 12:06

Wow, mcaayyy.. Congrats.. You bring our nation..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxn

Minecraft : Toxidious

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-04-29, 21:56

CoReRoded wrote:
TehRoyalShitHead wrote:
Sorry for complaining about this, but I thought I just had to..

I think it's really unfair how, even if I became a Mod during the contest, my build hasn't been reviewed.. I'm not even mentioned in the results list.

It took me a very long time to collect the items needed for the build and to just throw me out of the contest because of that makes me pretty pissed..

You even told me yourself that if I stopped building, my build would still count.

Ofcourse you can't be 100% sure if I continued building after I became a Mod but believe me, I did not.

I'm sorry to be all negative towards this, but to have spent so long on something for it to be just thrown away like a piece of trash.. well it makes me mad.

Could you atleast explain why?

Sorry for the problem Troyal. I used Toxxn's list that he made on notepad to take his rankings and scores(I made my notes classic way on a notebook) and he aparently forgot to judge your build. Sorry for the inconvenience, edited the list.

I do not understand why the blame has been placed on me Core, I judged the players on YOUR list. TehRoyal had also posted signs on the build plot that he was out of the competition due to being promoted. Since I was not told by anyone to go ahead and judge players builds that had dropped out no blame should be pinned on me, and I would appreciate it if you didn't try to.
I merely judged the builds that were currently in the competition like I was asked, nothing more, nothing less. If anything, TehRoyal should have asked that his build be judged for fun, and I would have done that.

Admin
Admin

Minecraft : coreroded

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-04-30, 10:46

I never removed Troyal from the contest nor his building. main page with the players list also shows Troyal being there. Troyal told me that he placed some signs to explain tresspassers that he won't build anything anymore, but fact is that I never read those signs, and that's mostly my fault. I apologize for any inconvenience and next time it won't happen again (Yeah, there will be a new build contest)

Minecraft : Mr_Jaskirat

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-05-01, 06:09

Another build contest?! Cant wait for that to happen, but for the mean time, relaxation time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DodosRevenge5

Minecraft : DodosRevenge5

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-05-01, 08:37

Congrats to all! I'm hitting myself for not entering in time. Good on whoever entered and did something well!
*After reading Core's latest post*

A NEW ONE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO ENTERING! WOOOOOOOOOOO Worst thing is if it takes place in 3-5 weeks (That's when I have my mid-year major exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/nasrsarian
Toxxn

Minecraft : Toxidious

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   2013-05-01, 10:24

CoReRoded wrote:
I never removed Troyal from the contest nor his building. main page with the players list also shows Troyal being there. Troyal told me that he placed some signs to explain tresspassers that he won't build anything anymore, but fact is that I never read those signs, and that's mostly my fault. I apologize for any inconvenience and next time it won't happen again (Yeah, there will be a new build contest)

I assumed that since Moderators where not allowed in the competition, with his promotion he had to forfeit his entry, which is why I did not judge his build, on top of some miscommunication from the signs on his build plot.

But as a quick judgement, I would have given him a score of:
Concept: 5/10 Originality: 6/10 Technique: 6/10 Execution: 5/10

The scores would have been higher if not for discontinuing the build, however these are still pretty good scores nonetheless.

Again, Congratulations to the top 3 builds and the Veteran Rank winner.

PostSubject: Re: Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!   

Back to top Go down

Building Contest! Event over! Results are in!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterGaming :: Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: